Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

God answers our paryers

When I decided I wanted to do this blog my sweet friend, Michelle, showed me a few "tricks" or really pieces of advice about blogging. Like for one, let a post sit a digest a few days before posting. I'm thinking "that's great advice, I always speak before I really think it through!". So then I sit down get the site all ready, start typing a post, finish it, read over it several times and say, "this is exactly what I want to say I'm posting it!". I really felt like this is good, so no problem right?

Well, the post was about Shanea's eye and how it hadn't healed in 4 days and the different remedies we were trying, and of course "My plan" for the days ahead to try and make it better. I do that a lot, concoct a Plan to fix something. Forgetting it's never My plan to begin with. It's all in his hands! If I could just get this patience thing down! My husband says frequently that I am an instant gratification girl, now now now!

We wake this morning to two things that prove to me it is God's plan not mine. First off, I had the colloidal silver overnighted from vitacost.com (great place!) and of course the only thing that didn't make the shipment was the colloidal silver! Seriously frustrated. I look at Shanea's eye and wouldn't you know it after several long prayers yesterday he healed completely! It was looking so yuck yesterday and I was seriously thinking I would have to set up an eye appt and God stepped in and did his magic! Shanea says to me this morning "You did pray a lot yesterday mommy and it only took God 4 days!". She is so funny. My 5 year old has more faith sometimes than I do! Love it!

Lesson: (I seem to have to be taught this particular lesson a lot!)
Let God work. Have the patience to know he is doing his thing and your prayers will be answered in some fashion. So it boils down to patience, and FAITH!
"...how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?" Romans 8:32

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! God is so good!! (and the blog looks great!)

    ReplyDelete